RefWorks is an online reference management tool you can use to collect, use, share, and cite your research.
RefWorks makes it easy to:
- Access and manage research information online, from any browser
- Import references from diverse information resources, including websites
- Generate and format bibliographies in virtually any style (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.) in seconds
RefWorks is available at no cost to University of Alabama students, faculty, and staff.
There are currently two versions of RefWorks available to UA users: the older version called Legacy RefWorks and a newer, upgraded version called New RefWorks. If you are new to using RefWorks, start with New RefWorks.
手机极速dnsAccess New RefWorks
If you’re new to RefWorks
- Go to RefWorks using the link above
- Click “Create Account”
- Enter your UA email address and create a password
- 请教下大家电脑如何共享手机vpn-家居装修-房天下问答 ...:2021-11-4 · 手机vpn共是可以享给电脑的,主要是看你的电脑有蓝牙没,有蓝牙用蓝牙和你的手机连接起来,电脑和手机都设置成授权设备!点击蓝牙,打开设备,找到手机型号右键点击,控制-拨号,就可以连接上网用手机流量上网了!没蓝牙用数据线连接后打开步骤一样的!希望我的回答能帮到你
If you have an existing Legacy RefWorks account
Legacy RefWorks users should read the 苹果手机 vp before making the switch to New RefWorks.
Legacy RefWorks will be available though at least the end of 2017. Users are able to maintain both Legacy and New RefWorks accounts in parallel, and migration from Legacy to New can occur multiple times (on subsequent imports, New RefWorks will only import newly added references from the Legacy account). However, it is a one-way migration; reference changes will not migrate back to Legacy from New RefWorks.
ProQuest does not recommend migrating to New RefWorks if one is on a deadline or currently working a project using Write-N-Cite. Papers started in Legacy RefWorks will not be compatible with New RefWorks, so users should maintain their references in their Legacy RefWorks account until they complete their work.
When you’re ready to create your New RefWorks account:
- Log in to Legacy RefWorks
- Click the link at the top of the screen that says “Move to the newest version of RefWorks from ProQuest”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your account setup
If you’ve been using Legacy RefWorks or another reference management tool, you may wish to import your existing references.
From Legacy RefWorks
If you already have a New RefWorks account and didn’t import your Legacy RefWorks references during the account setup process, follow these instructions to import your references.
From other reference management tools
手机极速dnsAccess Legacy RefWorks
UA Group Code for Legacy RefWorks
If you have questions regarding RefWorks or need technical support, please contact the ProQuest RefWorks support team. Support hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm Eastern Time.
Library liaisons provide instructional support for RefWorks and other reference management tools. Contact your library liaison to schedule a research consultation or instruction session.